Saturday 21 May 2011

Cocktails in Kalkan

First, it's time for preparation. I still need to lose some weight in order to get into the dress I intend to sip my cocktails in, whilst watching the sun go down over the sea in Kalkan...

The diet has stalled and I fear that alcohol is to blame. It's the wine. Oh, I hate to admit it because I know it has to go... I love my glass(es) of rose wine in the evening. I've been pouring it into a glass with ice cubes in so that I only have half a glass at a time - well, that's the theory. In practice I sometimes 'forget' the ice, but strangely I never forget the wine! But I don't want to give it up so here is my creative solution.

Clare's Cocktail Diet

Aims - Lose a bit of weight, have a bit of fun, drink something different and look forward to some possibly perfect cocktails in Kalkan.

The concotions are still very much in the planning and trialling stage. I will be doing my research this weekend:)))
I welcome anyone who would like to participate in this venture or who has some ideas! The only stipulation is that they need to be on the low calorie side of course!
Off to work now!

1 comment:

  1. HORSE'S NECK

    Drop a lemon spiral into a tall glass, anchor with ice cubes, add a measure of brandy and top with dry ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete