Sunday 1 May 2011

May day

The sun was shining this morning when I woke up.  So, after a few hours snoozing Dave and I finally set off for a May day cycle at about noon.  We rode up to Devil's Dyke which seemed a long way.  When I say rode I mean more a combination of cycling and pushing my bike up anything too steepish.  I reckon I must have burnt off a good 500 calories though as it was hard work.  The pub is so well placed up there.  The views from The top of the hill just wouldn't be the same without a drink!  Although, the drink was diet lemonade.
Whizzing home was fun and we deserved our nice salad lunch.
I have so much work I should be doing but as usual I faffed about on the computer.  I'm a little further on with my articles for Enjoy Kalkan, but no further on at all with any of the other stuff.  Didn't get to see Penny after all which was a shame, but will definitely do another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment